2018 Schedule

Friday, February 20, 2015

The Reality of Winter.......



The reality of Winter hangs on here in Southwest Missouri. On top of our normal cold temps Mother Nature dumped a load of snow in our neighborhood while she was on her way to Boston. This season of cold slows our production a little but we keep plugging away. Today I sanded what was dry in the cold frame and stacked it on a pallet. I could have carried it to the pile outside but I dislike walking in the snow or having my feet slide out from under me on the ice. Notice the snow pile just outside the cold frame.......

1 comment:

  1. Lee you are now my hero! You did several things others could not, and now I feel like if I can try this!
    You know how it is, many people try and do wonderful and I sit here at home and think...ya, will it hold up when it snows here, about an hour south of St Louis! With you doing it also in Missouri, maybe I can too! This summer I will give it a try! Until then collect everything I will need...hopefully! Would like a list to start forming in my mind...lol! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete